Open and blast your creative ideas in gadgets with smile...
Project Expo is an organized presentation and display of models/working projects competition. It is the idea of sharing knowledge. It is also an endeavour to foster and enhance the culture of scientific inquiry and its relevance in real world applications and underline the strong connection among student community. This Project Expo will motivate the students to a whole new level as they demonstrate their projects to other students, representatives from Institutes etc. getting their views, reviews & appreciations.
Participants must kindly follow these rules:
- Previously presented projects are not allowed.
- Each team can have maximum three members.
- Every participant is requested to bring their own materials.
- Participants must bring their respective prototype(Working model) for your project display.
- You will be given time to set things up and warm up yourself.
- When the display of your project commences judges will judge your project based on the creative thinking, working mechanism and application of it.
- Among all projects the best three are choosen and prizes will be given.
- Participation certificate will be given for every participant.